Regarded By Our Peers
Recommended By People You Trust
Attorneys In This Field
When you’re in business, you want to focus on serving your customers and doing what you do best. At Menn Law, we are trusted by our clients to keep you working while we manage the details of your legal work. We have one of the most comprehensive backgrounds in business litigation and business practice in the region.
Our business law attorneys collectively have more than a century of experience helping clients understand the organizational, operational, capitalization, taxation, liability, financing, and other factors that need to be considered by business owners in deciding what form best fits their situation.
We also have extensive experience in reviewing, negotiating, and establishing management contracts, policies, and procedures, both among the owners of businesses and between business entities and third parties. Additionally, we provide the information they need to structure their business operations in a tax-efficient manner. Our business law attorneys provide advice designed to prevent or minimize the risk of claims. We assist businesses regarding compliance with federal, state, and local laws and regulations in many types of contexts, including:
- Employment discrimination
- Hiring and firing
- Trade secrets
- Environmental laws and regulations
- Restrictive covenants
- Intellectual property issues
- Tax matters
Other business law concerns in which Menn Law Firm attorneys can provide counsel include:
- Management transitions, including business succession and ownership changes
- Stock and asset purchase deals, reorganizations, business restructuring, and other transactional matters
- Integrated strategies for addressing business, tax, and estate planning concerns, using the input of attorneys in our estate planning area.