Regarded By Our Peers
Recommended By People You Trust
Attorneys In This Field
HOW DO YOU KNOW IF YOU NEED A LAWYER?
How do you know when you need a lawyer? If you’re faced with an insurance claim, medical bills, or have suffered an injury or loss caused by the negligence of someone else—Menn Law can help you. Throughout our 80-years of representing injured people, we’ve also represented insurance companies. That means we’re able to analyze a case from your perspective and from the insurance company’s, allowing us to leverage our knowledge to make sure you’re treated fairly. Our expertise covers individuals involved in:
- Auto accidents involving injury and/or death
- Slip and fall accidents
- Uninsured and/or underinsured motorist claims
- Farm accidents
- Product liability claims
WHAT MAKES MENN LAW DIFFERENT IN PERSONAL INJURY LAW?
Our team of trial attorneys has more than 100 years of experience helping people who have been injured as a result of the negligence of others. We’ve learned insurance companies only take thoroughly prepared attorneys seriously so we prepare each case as if it were going to trial. While most personal injury cases settle out of court, this thorough preparation sends a strong message to the insurance company.
HOW DOES MENN LAW PREPARE YOUR PERSONAL INURY CASE?
- Handle all communications with the insurance company
- Assist you in dealing with all of your automobile-related expenses
- Deal with medical bills and collection agencies
- Obtain accident reports, photos, and statements to help prove the other party is at fault
- Secure all medical records, bills, and wage loss information to present to the insurance company for payment
- Present your case to the insurance company, in an attempt to settle it
- If necessary, file a lawsuit and represent your interests in court.